CAN MIX AND MATCH SIZES FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
Made in Canada by Canada Masq, the CA-N95 flat fold N95 mask is made for maximum comfort, a proper seal, and high breathability. This reasonably priced N95 mask can be used anywhere you go to reduce inhalation of airborne & aerosol bacteria and viruses. Canada Masq has consistent quality with their products due to making things in house like ear loops.
- Available in XS, S, M, L - Fits children through to adults (refer to sizing chart)
Dent-X Size Comparisons: L is similar to and can fit slightly larger faces than Dent-X 508, M is similar to Dent-X 510, S lies in-between Dent-X 510 and 510 Small, XS is equivalent to Dent-X 510 Small
- Fibreglass, graphene and latex free. Hypoallergenic
- 4-layer construction includes built-in electrostatic non-woven polypropylene filter that filters ≥ 98% of airborne particles
- Manufactured by an authorized Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Meets and exceeds NIOSH N95 and Health Canada FFR requirements for filtration efficiency, inhalation resistance and exhalation resistance
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Comes in resealable package
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day)
- Testing report available
- Smith Safety Group is a Health Canada MDEL holder and authorized master distributor for Canada Masq
- Contact for large quantity orders exceeding quantities in our price chart
Flat-fold N95 masks outperform traditional "cup style" N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
The expansive soft fabric flaps spread the pressure evenly across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of conventional cup style N95 masks.
Buy Canadian. From Canadians.