WHILE QUANTITIES LAST
Authorized by Health Canada, this flat fold KN95 mask is made for maximum comfort, a proper seal, and high breathability. This reasonably priced KN95 mask can be used anywhere you go to reduce inhalation of airborne & aerosol bacteria and viruses.
- Comes packed in sealed pouches of 2. 30 Masks per box
- Fibreglass, graphene and latex free. Hypoallergenic
- 5-layer construction includes built-in electrostatic non-woven polypropylene filter that filters ≥ 95% of airborne particles
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Dispose after 20 hours of accumulated use
- Fits most adults and teenagers
- Testing report available
- Note: due to a more convenient earloop design, this mask does not carry an official NIOSH "N95" certification.
- Smith Safety Group is a Health Canada MDEL holder
- Contact for large quantity orders exceeding quantities in our price chart
Flat-fold N95 masks outperform traditional "cup style" N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
The expansive soft fabric flaps spread the pressure evenly across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of conventional cup style N95 masks.