COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test can provide results in as little as 15 minutes! Using a nasal swab, the test is able to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 viral nucleoprotein antigens through interpretation of colour development. This Health Canada approved test is great for quick screening before events, gatherings, visiting immune compromised individuals, at workplaces, or if you feel you are becoming symptomatic.
- Brand may vary
- Results in 15 minutes
- Kit includes everything needed for the test to be performed
- 5 Tests/Kit - you receive 5 tests
- Best performed within 6 days of symptom onset for those suspected of having COVID-19 or anytime for someone without symptoms
Not for travel use unless certain requirements are met - travel tests are required to be performed with supervision via Telehealth or in person by an authorized laboratory or healthcare professional, check the applicable regulations for your destination
- Sample type: Nasal/Nasopharyngeal
- Store between 2-30 Degrees C/26-86 Degrees F
- For a video on how to correctly perform a Nasopharyngeal swab click here
Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens but further diagnostic information done through a healthcare professional is needed before determining infection status. Positive results do not rule our bacteria infection or co-infection with other viruses. Negative tests should be treated as presumptive and do not fully rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection.
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Devices are intended for use by trained laboratory personnel or health care professionals.