Brands You can Trust
Smith Safety Group is a Health Canada Medical Device License Holder (MDEL#16038) and authorized distributor of trusted Canadian brands Canada Masq and Dent-X, both of which manufacturer their products right here in Ontario.
CANADA MASQ CA-N95 Disposable Respirator Mask - Pack of 10 - AVAILABLE IN FOUR SIZES
CAN MIX AND MATCH SIZES AND COLOURS FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
NOW AVAILABLE IN BLUE AND WHITE
Made in Canada by Canada Masq, the CA-N95 flat fold N95 mask is made for maximum comfort, a proper seal, and high breathability. This reasonably priced N95 mask can be used anywhere you go to reduce inhalation of airborne & aerosol bacteria and viruses.
Canada Masq has consistent quality with their products due to making things in house like ear loops.
- Available in XS, S, M, L - Fits children through to adults (refer to sizing chart)
- Available in four sizes
- Dent-X Size Comparisons: L is similar to and can fit slightly larger faces than Dent-X 508, M is similar to Dent-X 510, S lies in-between Dent-X 510 and 510 Small, XS is equivalent to Dent-X 510 Small
- Fibreglass, graphene and latex free. Hypoallergenic
- 4-layer construction includes built-in electrostatic non-woven polypropylene filter that filters ≥ 98% of airborne particles
- Manufactured by an authorized Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Meets and exceeds NIOSH N95 and Health Canada FFR requirements for filtration efficiency, inhalation resistance and exhalation resistance
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Comes in resealable, space efficient packaging - great for travel!
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day)
- Testing report available
- Smith Safety Group is a Health Canada MDEL holder and authorized master distributor for Canada Masq
- Contact for large quantity orders exceeding quantities in our price chart
Flat-fold N95 masks outperform traditional "cup style" N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
The expansive soft fabric flaps spread the pressure evenly across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of conventional cup style N95 masks.
Buy Canadian. From Canadians.
From BC to Nova Scotia and Florida to the Northwest Territories
See what our Customers have to say
"I have been ordering Canadian made masks from Smith Safety Group throughout the pandemic and can't say enough about the quality of their products and the top notch customer service."
- Donna, Scarborough ON
"I ordered masks Monday afternoon, and they arrived the next day! Not only was the service great, I got a personal, handwritten note thanking me for purchasing from them inserted with my order. I will definitely shop here again, and tell all my friends. Best experience!"
- Cheryl, Thornhill ON
I have communicated with Smith Safety Group in the past few days regarding product details, feeling that they are reliable, responsible and reply questions promptly.I purchased kids size DENTX masks too and the masks are in very good quality and my kids are happy with the mask!I will purchase the DENTX masks again and will recommend Smith Safety Group to my friends too.
- Venus, Vancouver BC
Confident that I will be happy with this mask - bought two boxes of ten each for pending international flight. I like that Smith Safety Group had the smaller size available and in smaller quantities. Easy to purchase, great service, and Smith/Dent-X check all the boxes for "Buy Canadian"!
I am very impressed with the service and products from Smith Safety Group. I am so grateful they have made buying Canadian this easy! The N95 masks are extremely comfortable, very affordable and if you can believe, MADE IN CANADA!!!
- Ron, Grimsby ON
Great services, super fast delivery and friendly staff! Always responded to the email within one day. We ordered four cases of kids masks (80 boxes) for a group of moms. There were some misplacement of the colors and the co-founder kindly offered to send those to us with no additional cost. We also got a bunch of ear savers as free gifts! Moms are very happy with the quality and the price. Will definitely come back. :)
- Diane, Ottawa ON
Canadian Made N95 Masks
Check Us Out In Niagara This Week!
"A Grimsby company is looking to use Canadian-made products to keep people safe.
Smith Safety Group was formed in 2020 by David Smith and his sons Troy and Gavin. They saw an opportunity to use their experience dealing with safety equipment and personnel protective equipment (PPE) and working as a supplier “for over two decades.”
They started with a reusable mask in June of 2020. They were being asked for sanitizer and other safety products...."
Canadian Made Masks
About Smith Safety Group
FAMILY HARDWARE STORE since 1972, PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT SINCE 1998
Smith Safety Group is the newest venture from industry veteran David Smith. With over 48 years of hardware and PPE experience, David has partnered with his sons Gavin and Troy to launch Smith Safety Group on the principle of protecting & catering to other families and their businesses. Learn more here.