- Fibreglass, graphene and latex free. Hypoallergenic
- 4-layer construction includes built-in electrostatic non-woven polypropylene filter that filters
- ≥ 98% of airborne particles
- Manufactured by an authorized Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Meets and exceeds NIOSH N95 and Health Canada FFR requirements for filtration efficiency, inhalation resistance and exhalation resistance
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Head strap design
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day)
- Fits most adults and teenagers (sightly different shape than Dent-X 508)
- Testing report available
- Smith Safety Group is a Health Canada MDEL holder and authorized master distributor for Dent-X Canada
- Contact for large quantity orders exceeding quantities in our price chart
Flat-fold N95 masks outperform traditional "cup style" N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
The expansive soft fabric flaps spread the pressure evenly across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of conventional cup style N95 masks.
Buy Canadian. From Canadians.
"I have been ordering Canadian made masks from Smith Safety Group throughout the pandemic and can't say enough about the quality of their products and the top notch customer service."
- Donna, Scarborough ON
"I ordered masks Monday afternoon, and they arrived the next day! Not only was the service great, I got a personal, handwritten note thanking me for purchasing from them inserted with my order. I will definitely shop here again, and tell all my friends. Best experience!"
- Cheryl, Thornhill ON
I have communicated with Smith Safety Group in the past few days regarding product details, feeling that they are reliable, responsible and reply questions promptly.I purchased kids size DENTX masks too and the masks are in very good quality and my kids are happy with the mask!I will purchase the DENTX masks again and will recommend Smith Safety Group to my friends too.
- Venus, Vancouver BC
Confident that I will be happy with this mask - bought two boxes of ten each for pending international flight. I like that Smith Safety Group had the smaller size available and in smaller quantities. Easy to purchase, great service, and Smith/Dent-X check all the boxes for "Buy Canadian"!
I am very impressed with the service and products from Smith Safety Group. I am so grateful they have made buying Canadian this easy! The N95 masks are extremely comfortable, very affordable and if you can believe, MADE IN CANADA!!!
- Ron, Grimsby ON
Great services, super fast delivery and friendly staff! Always responded to the email within one day. We ordered four cases of kids masks (80 boxes) for a group of moms. There were some misplacement of the colors and the co-founder kindly offered to send those to us with no additional cost. We also got a bunch of ear savers as free gifts! Moms are very happy with the quality and the price. Will definitely come back. :)
- Diane, Ottawa ON