Dent-X FN-N95-510 4 Layer Ear Loop Respirator Mask - Box of 10
Looking for a 510 sized mask in black? Check out the CA-N95 Black in Size Medium
FN-N95-508, FN-N95-510 and 510H Can be Combined To Achieve Quantity Discount
Made in Canada by Dent-X Canada, the FN-N95-510 flat fold N95 mask is made for maximum comfort, a proper seal, and high breathability. This reasonably priced N95 mask can be used anywhere you go to reduce inhalation of airborne & aerosol bacteria and viruses.
- Fibreglass, graphene and latex free. Hypoallergenic
- 4-layer construction includes built-in electrostatic non-woven polypropylene filter that filters
- ≥ 98% of airborne particles
- Manufactured by an authorized Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Meets and exceeds NIOSH N95 and Health Canada FFR requirements for filtration efficiency, inhalation resistance and exhalation resistance
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day)
- Fits most adults and teenagers (sightly different shape than Dent-X 508)
- Testing report available
- Note: due to a more convenient earloop design, this mask does not carry an official NIOSH "N95" certification.
- Smith Safety Group is a Health Canada MDEL holder and authorized master distributor for Dent-X Canada
- Contact for large quantity orders exceeding quantities in our price chart
Flat-fold N95 masks outperform traditional "cup style" N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
The expansive soft fabric flaps spread the pressure evenly across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of conventional cup style N95 masks.
Buy Canadian. From Canadians.